Our facility will accommodate 6 persons comfortably in 3 bedrooms, each having it’s own full bath. The lodge interior features tile floors, wood ceilings, over-sized showers, and a fully equipped kitchen. The breezeway allows for protected outdoor cooking, ice machine, and rod/tackle storage. Comfortable patio furniture, ice cold drinks, and privacy make for an enjoyable evening after returning from a day on the bay.
Our newly rebuilt seawall and docks offer customers excellent waterfront relaxation with a boat lift, and side ties for up to 3 additional boats. We have also installed underwater green fish lights and new upgraded patio furniture. Lush landscaping, privacy, and always being well kept make this the premier Arroyo City accommodation.
• Private Waterfront Lodge
• 3 Bedroom, 3 Bath
• Fully Equipped Kitchen
• Outdoor Kitchen, Ice Machine
• 80' Pier With Boat Lift
• Lighted Fishing Pier
• Beautiful Landscaping
2017 Rental Rates
2 Night Minimum Rental.............$675.00
Additional Nights (ea. up to 4)....$160.00
7 Day (weekly rate)..................$1,325.00
30 Day (one month rate)..........$2,995.00
Additional Guests Charge
Each day, each person over 6......$75.00
Holiday & Prime Schedule & Rates
Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Special White Wing Weekends and Dove Season
3 Night Minimum Rental..............$895.00
The Arroyo Lodge is available for both short and extended stay rentals year round. We promote our full service hosted fishing packages in April, May, June, and again in September and October. During these periods, limited availability may apply. Daily or weekly maid service, in lodge meals, guided fishing, birding and boat tours available upon request.
Check In: 4 PM
Check Out: 12 Noon
Maximum number of guests: 6
Method of Payment: Cash, Check, Credit Card
Deposits: A 50% partial payment may be requested to reserve your booking. This payment will be applied to your final bill. Final payment is due upon arrival. A full refund will be made for cancellations received 5 days or more before arrival date. Cancellations received less than 5 days of arrival date may forfeit all payments made in advance. There will be no refunds for unused portions of any reservation. If your stay is cancelled due to a hurricane or other catastrophic event, we will make every effort to reschedule your reservation to an alternate date. In the event your payments are not received as stated above, we may elect cancel the booking, resell the space, and retain any payments.
• Lodge capacity 6 adults-additional guests must be approved in advance. Additional charges may apply.
• Onsite parking maximum is 4 vehicles and 3 boat trailers. No exceptions. Parking of vehicles and trailers in designated areas only.
• Adults will be responsible for the oversight and safety of all children on the property.
• No swimming or diving off docks. Children under 12 years old must wear a personal flotation device.
• No ice chests in lodge or in yard, drain ice chests on concrete sidewalks & breezeway only. Do not dump ice in yard!
• All heavy cooking (frying, grilled meats) to be performed in the outdoor kitchen (breezeway) or pit area.
• BBQ pit is not to be moved.
• Used cooking oil and charcoal to be disposed of in furnished waste containers.
• Inside trash to be removed from lodge interior minimum on a daily basis. Messy conditions attract ants and other pests.
• Arroyo Lodge will not be responsible for accidents or injuries to lodge guests, loss or damage of guest’s property including boats, equipment, or personal belongings.
• Lodge guests will be responsible for any damage or loss of lodge property.
• Absolutely no smoking inside lodge. Dispose of outside smoking debris appropriately.